Got the job!!! whoohoo!

Just got the call today from the wedding company that I went to a couple of interviews for about a month back. The head photographer called me today to let me know I got the job! So super happy about that. So I will be a full time pro photographer from January 16th. Apart from the increase in pay it will also be great to get lots of studio training and experience shooting weddings and also various advertising campaign shoots for them. The name of the company is SP Villas. Check out their website here

http://spf.cocolonet.jp/ (only Japanese)

I celebrated the good news by splurging out on a new lens. The Canon 50mm f1.4 which I will break in tomorrow weather permitting. Will also be investing in some pro lenses now for the work which cost about $2000ea and upwards.

Comments

Popular Posts