Jet & Jenna in the studio


When I bought my Canon 5D Mark II, Camera Kitamura (the place I bought it) gave me a free voucher to have a kids studio shoot session and a free print. They encouraged us to try on as many costumes as we wanted so of course once you see the other shots you will want to buy them. I wanted to get all the original data on disc so I would be able to print them myself and post them online etc.. but that was not a cheap option. So heres just a few we bought at 1500yen ea for a regular small print + 5000yen for a CD with these images on it.

So here they are for any friends and family who would like them. I have posted the full resolution images so all you need to do is click on the image to load its full res file then right click and save image as..

Enjoy!









Comments

Popular Posts