My newest Canon 80-200 2.8L is MINT!

Just found another Canon 80-200mm f2.8L here in Japan. This time in pretty much perfect condition all round. This one also comes with the tripod collar and other regular included accesories.

I will be putting this one up on Ebay in a week or so after I've had enough time to have a quick play with this beautiful bit of rare Canon history.

Here by request is a little video review of the Canon 80-200mm f2.8L. Also known as the Magic Drainpipe.
I will apologize in advance for the bumping sounds from the lenses near the mic. This is a new mic set up I'm trying also. With the Audio Technica condenser mic I bought to use for podcast recording and videos etc.. plugged into the iPad. Also just got Power Director 9 to edit video with and I'm still a total beginner when it comes to anything video. But its kinda fun and something new to play around with.

After all I have both the Canon 5D mkII and Canon 7D here which are both capable of amazing video recording (in skilled hands of course). Anyway without any further ado...


Comments

Popular Posts