Barry & Heidi Prewedding all day shoot and tour of Okinawa

Hey everyone! Its been a crazy month with two trips to the US for shoots and back to back location shoots here in Okinawa, a photo gallery/cafe opening in American village and a sponsorship with a camera accessory company in the works. Needless to say I haven't been left with too much time for updating my blog or website unfortunately. But I plan to rectify that from this month.

Here's a slideshow of Barry & Heidi from Hong Kong's pre wedding photo shoot here in Okinawa we did last month. It is my biggest package consisting of up to 8 hours of shooting and Okinawa sightseeing.






Here's a few more samples from the day.












Some of the locations used here were Maeda Misaki, Zanpa Misaki, Gala, Bios on the Hill, Morima chapel. 
The package runs for 150,000yen. Mail me for more details!




Comments

Popular Posts