Silly Selfie's in My Home Studio

I've been home stick with a bit of a cold for the last few days but rather then just sit around I thought I would set up my studio gear in my very limited size lounge room and try some silly self portraits combined with a bit of Photoshop.

Below is a little behind the scenes look at how I set up the studio with 3 lights and camera tethered to my Macbook Pro so the images went straight to Lightroom. That way I could easily check them from where I was standing rather then going back and forth behind the camera. Check out the video and subscribe to my Youtube channel if you haven't already and check out my other videos. 8)

Some of the resulting images below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2IDXjSJtp8&feature=c4-overview&list=UU4al23MX7I1yznJqxSozVGg

And a few of the results... Click to enlarge!








Not the most flattering images I know but fun to make when your bored anyway 8)

Again if you haven't checked out my Youtube channel and subscribed yet come by https://www.youtube.com/user/doksik and click the subscribe button to be notified when ever I release new videos. 

Comments

Popular Posts