Now offering regular photo tours of Okinawa through AirBnB Experiences!


Air BnB recent started offering Experiences in Okinawa and contacted me to see if I'd be interested in setting up a photo tour. Sounded fun so I signed up, attended online seminars to get me up to speed with running these tours and now I'm offering them up to 3 times per week.

These tours are aimed at people interested in upping their photography game but not limited to serious photographers. Anyone even with a smart phone can join and not only learn to take better photos but also see some hidden gems in Okinawa that most tourists never get to see traveling around in the comfort of my 7 seater van.

Tour locations can slightly change depending on weather conditions, tides, if there's been rain etc.. but in general we visit 3 locations, 2 hidden gems such as beautiful beaches or a waterfall and very photogenic cape Zanpa lighthouse and cliffs area.

Tours generally depart at 3:30pm 2 or 3 days a week from American Village in Chatan and return around 7-7:30pm and can be booked at this link.
https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/230774

If you need a specific time or date feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to set something up for you! 







Comments

Popular Posts