Come to Okinawa for your Pre Wedding photography!




I am very happy to announce that I am now able to take bookings for pre wedding photography here on beautiful Okinawa!

From the end of September this year I will be officially leaving my full time wedding photography job with Watabe Wedding to become a freelance photographer once again.

I have enjoyed my time with Watabe immensely but with more and more requests from couples requesting me to photograph them I feel its time to finally get out on my own to push my photography career to the next level.

Having my own time schedule also allows me to be able to shoot pre wedding destination photos in any country of your choice.

If your interested in coming to Okinawa or another location for your wedding and or pre wedding photography, please don't hesitate to contact me for further details here.

Happy Wedding!!!

Comments

StevenHWicker said…
Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Pre Wedding Photographer Dubai

Popular Posts