Lazor wedding chapel. Okinawa

We had another beautiful sunset yesterday on Okinawa so decided to try and capture it behind the beautiful new Lazor wedding chapel at the Alivila resort here in my neighbourhood of Yomitan.

From the end of this month I'm giving up the full time wedding photography gig with Watabe Wedding to become a freelance wedding and destination location photographer.
Although I have enjoyed my time at Watabe immensely I feel it's time to get out on my own and try to open up new opportunities with photography that were simply not possible before with a "9-5" wedding job.
My goal I'm working towards is becoming an international pre-wedding location photographer. But will be happy to always have beautiful Okinawa as a base for that.

Lazor chapel. Yomitan, Okinawa So this is one of the great locations that has presented me with a new place to photograph weddings from starting next month.

If your interested in having your pre-wedding location shoot or wedding day here on Okinawa please send me an email and I'll be happy to help you out with any tips on planning your trip and wedding!

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Popular Posts