fotoShisa Pre-wedding & Engagement photography Okinawa

Hey everyone! Our new company fotoShisa has begun now and is in full force as the busiest wedding month of the year has kicked off. I am still building the official website now but I have a Facebook group with a bunch of sample shots and great comments from couples mostly from Hong Kong and Taiwan that I have worked with in the past. Please drop by my new page and give a like to help get my business started.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/fotoShisa-Photography/485182428164295



fotoShisa is all things photography but especially weddings & pre-weddings /engagement photography both here on beautiful Okinawa and around the world. I'm happy to fly to any location of your choice!



If your thinking to have a pre wedding shoot here on Okinawa or anywhere else and need a professional photographer who is passionate about making the most amazing images possible for you then drop me an Email and I can help you organise your dream shoot from start to finish.
We even have a new 8 seater van to drive you around the locations for the shoot. It even has enough space and privacy to change costume/dresses etc.. in the back.

fotoShisa is ready and waiting to capture your special day for you!!







Comments

Popular Posts