Okinawa Destination Wedding

I am happy to announce that I am now taking bookings for pre-wedding/engagement and weddings in other countries now for 2013! If you would like to have me come either to your country or another destination with you to capture your special day please send me a mail and I will work out an unbeatable price for you.
Already there are couples showing interest in having me shoot for them in Russia, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Taiwan, United States, Japan and Australia. I'm more than happy to travel and work with you in any places so give me a call!

I Recently had the pleasure of being the photographer for a fun couple from main land Japan while they were visiting Okinawa for their wedding and beach shoot. On their big day there was not a cloud in the sky. Believe it or not its actually winter here on Okinawa. While some other parts of Japan are cold and snowy its hot and sunny down on our little island!

Here are just a couple of samples from their location shoot.







Merry Christmas!


Comments

Popular Posts