Seniors Photo Sessions in Okinawa

When someone first asked me if I would photograph seniors here in Okinawa I thought they were talking about senior citizens! We don't have "senior photography sessions" back in Australia.

With such a big US military family presence here on Okinawa there are a lot of young adults finishing their schooling and want to have their graduation photos in a unique location.

Here's a recent senior photo shoot with Brandon I did on location down by the water here in Yomitan and also at our home studio.











If your interested in doing a senior photo shoot while your here on Okinawa please hit that email button top right and drop me a message. Packages starting from ¥15,000

Visit my facebook photography page at https://www.facebook.com/fotoshisa

Comments

Popular Posts