Lucia & Ken PreWedding Okinawa from Hong Kong


Another really fantastic couple I had the pleasure of meeting and shooting for recently were Lucia & Ken from Hong Kong. While most of my couples shoots are "prewedding" or engagement photoshoots this one was actually an anniversary shoot. Lucia & Ken were celebrating their 5th happy year together and wanted to capture something special for their trip to Okinawa together. They wanted to have their shoot at a beach and also a chapel setting so I got them a little outdoor chapel just up the road from my place in here in Yomitan as their location. 
We were lucky enough to get some beautiful golden hour light and even a bit of a nice sunset to boot. Here are a few images we ended up with from the afternoon. my place in Yomitan as their location. 

















Many happy years to come Ken & Lucia!

Interested in coming to Okinawa for your anniversary or pre wedding photoshoot? Drop me a message at this link. And remember fotoShisa Photography can also travel anywhere around the globe with you for that unique once in a life time destination location photo session!

Comments

Popular Posts