Another behind the scenes on location engagement shoot video

Well what a crazy month May was. I didn't get to have a day off all month with weddings and location shoots galore. The hardest part is trying to keep up with editing so I don't fall too far behind but often you come home from an all day shoot at 11pm or sometimes 1am the next morning and only have the energy left to copy and back up the days images before crashing and doing it again the following morning.

In the little spare time I did have I was studying for my Rescue scuba diver licence for which I had to also learn Oxygen providing and CPR over again as well as several rigorous ocean rescue practice scenarios. I've just finished my testing now and happy to say I got a 47 out of 50 for the written part so Im pretty happy with that.

This month I wont be taking as many bookings so I can hopefully catch up on my editing and enjoy a little free time and concentrate on more dive photography. I also just received an assignment from another in flight magazine that want certain traditional buildings of Okinawa photographed so that should be interesting.

Anyway I thought Id share a behind the scenes video I put together from one all day location shoot I did with couple from Hong Kong Jem & Freeman. Come along and see how we get the job done.



Also a special thanks to +spiderholster for providing me with the awesome camera support gear that you see me using in all my videos. After you try these you'll never go back to using camera straps!

Check them out at www.spiderholster.com and use my offer code leong20 to get 20% off your order! I don't get anything out of this deal but Im just happy to help share a discount for a quality product. 








If your interested in having  me photograph your prewedding / engagement / wedding in Okinawa or some other destination overseas then feel free to contact me at by clicking here! 

Comments

Popular Posts