Back visiting Australia


Just returned back to Okinawa after a week in Australia visiting family and friends from north of the Sunshine coast in QLD down as far as Byron bay just into NSW. It was great to catch up with family I hadn't seen in years and also some new additions. For this trip I wanted to travel light, especially with camera gear as I wasn't going for any "work" shooting, just fun stuff so I took along my Fujifilm X-T1 with just two lenses. The Fujifilm 18-55mm f2.8-4 and cheap but impressive Rokinon 12mm lens which stayed on the body most of the time for landscape shooting.

Having just got back and trying to catch up on wedding editing jobs I haven't had much chance to edit all the photos from Australia yet but heres just a few samples of what I came across.

On the way up to Curra to visit my sister and my nieces new baby twins I came across this cool pub and garage called Hell town hotrods. 

Up early to visit my old climbing playground, The Glass House Mountains


Byron Bay from the lighthouse on a beautiful but windy day. 

Caught up with my old best mates I grew up rollerblading with Dave (Kamo) and Ben (Swami)

Visited Nosa heads. Beautiful area!

Will be posting more photos soon once I get a chance to go through and edit them. 


Comments

Popular Posts