Flickr & Facebook marathons, Light trails & Travel

Hey peoples out there in cyber land. super boring day at work today as there are no photos to be taken. So I've been having myself a Flickr and Facebook marathon as I have nothing better to do. I did take 30mins out to go shoot some light trail shots in the chapel on the 6th floor just for fun though. Heres a couple of the resulting images. Not my best work but it was fun enough.





Thanks to Kaori for being modeling for me!



In other news Haruna & Jet are going back to Australia next week for a month to catch up with my family and have a break from Japan etc. I cant get away from work for that long but I just booked myself a trip back to THAILAND whoohoooo! Will be heading back there in July only for a week but better than nothing. Whats with the fuel surcharge price they charge these days??? The return ticket on Singapore airlines only cost me about $300 bucks but the petrol fee is like $250 bucks! crazy mofo's!

Anyway if you have any photos you want to share with friends and family and havent joined up Flickr yet, do yourself a favor a join up today. Its free and there are tons of great images to be seen there.


Shenanigans in Japan. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Finally Im super happy this month to have been published in 3 seperate magazines here in Japan with my shots used here and there and sizes up to full page spreads. More being published in coming months.

Comments

Popular Posts