Ibaraki aquamarine



Went for a 3hr drive to Ibaraki prefecture on my day off to take Jet to the aquamarine and for me to shoot something besides wedding photos for a change. The aquamarine is right on the beach and I saw my first surfers for about 6 and a half years. Met a surfing photographer there named Jun ( in the photo with me above) who was shooting with his Canon 40D and 300mm f2.8 L with a 1.4x converter, Very nice!. Also had fun trying to shoot the fish and other sea life through the tank windows. Heres a couple of my results.







Come see more recent shots at Petes Photography on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/peteleongphotography/

Comments

Don said…
Hi, I see a lot of snapshots on the web, but these are far from snapshots, these are very, very nice. Great job!
Hey thanks a lot Don. Yes there is lots of potential for nice shots at the Aquamarines.

Popular Posts