Vivi magazine shoot


Reflection
Originally uploaded by Shenanigans in Japan
My good photographer buddy Ohashi and I did a (long) one day bridal fashion shoot for Taiwan's fashion magazine Vivi. They had a small crew come over from Taiwan for the day including a couple of models. The shoot took us to various parts of the island including beaches, chapels, American Village and Murasaki Mura which is like a reproduction of vintage Okinawa. We often shoot couples here after their wedding ceremonies etc..
Heres a little sample with our great model at Murasaki Mura. The shot was lit with a reflector my assistant was holding outside the window.
Shot with a Nikon D3 and 50mm f1.4.

The magazine will be out in January 2011 and should be a four page spread. So when I get a copy I will post some scans.

Comments

Popular Posts