Star Caster

Star Caster by Shenanigans in Japan
Star Caster, a photo by Shenanigans in Japan on Flickr.

I was just over on Ishigaki Island between Okinawa main island and Taiwan for 4 days shooting weddings at the ANA resort. I didn't get much time to explore the island but some friends took me out at night to see the stars from a lookout on the north part of the island. It was an amazing clear night with more stars than I've ever seen before.
Played around with a little light painting from the flash on my iPhone and my work camera the Nikon D3 was set to 30 second exposure at iso 1600.
The image was finished in Lightroom with some clarity increase and white balance brushing on my self as I was overly bright and blue from the iPhones strong light.

I'll post some more photos from the island and the chapel where I was shooting afterwards.

Comments

Popular Posts