Sunny Okinawa Wedding Lazor


Although the rest of Japan is coming into winter now its still pretty warm and sunny down here in Okinawa! Here's a few samples from Lazor chapel just a couple of minutes drive from home here in Yomitan. Beautiful big chapel with great views. Just don't book a wedding for between 2 ~ 4pm unless you like having the blazing sun in your face during your ceremony lol.




Happy Wedding!

Looking for a photographer for your pre-wedding or wedding day here on Okinawa or overseas?
Drop me a mail, come visit my new company page fotoShisa Photography at www.fotoshisa.com or come by our fotoShisa Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/fotoshisa and give a "like"!

Check out my Youtube introduction video below to see who I am and what I do.


Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts