The cute little outdoor wedding chapel down the road

Just a few minutes walk down the road from my place here in Yomitan is this cute little wedding chapel in Morima.

I've never seen or shot a wedding here before but it looks like it would be nice for pre wedding location shooting. It was a beautiful sunset a couple nights back and I felt like shooting something so decided to take a walk over there to catch the chapel with some nice afternoon light.

If your interested in coming to Okinawa for your pre-wedding or engagement photography and would like to use this chapel as a location to shoot at please contact me via the mail button above right.

Here are some more scenes I captured of the sunset from the area.





For more photos and info please drop by my Facebook fotoShisa Photography page www.facebook.com/fotoshisa

Or my new fotoShisa webpage www.fotoshisa.com

Comments

Popular Posts