First Senior Shoot

I remember a few years back when I first came Okinawa I was asked if I could shoot "Seniors". I was a little taken aback and replied with "hmm no shooting old folks is not really my thing sorry".  Little did I know that High School senior portraits are very popular part of an American kids graduation.

Now is the time of the year when the school kids are graduating and looking to have their portraits done so I headed out with Caleb here despite the bad weather conditions and made a few photos.

It was pouring down pretty much all day but I knew if the rain would let up even for just a few minutes we could set up a couple of lights and grab a few quick shots. And thats exactly what we did.

Here are a few of the results.

 Caleb is from the country in Tennessee so he looked
most at home and natural in a natural farm setting. 


Making a splash. Just mucking around while we were trying some reflections. 

This was just an exposure and flash test shot but I think it looks kinda cool. 

In the sugar cane fields. 

Tripple Jump



Bringing out the mood in the dark rainy skies





If you would like to do a fotoShisa Senior Portrait session please contact Pete to book a time! Email

Comments

Popular Posts