Georgie & Nick's wedding in Australia


So I recently returned to my home country of Australia to photograph the wedding of my 2nd cousin Georgina & the love of her life Nick. The ceremony was set up on my cousin Donna's beautiful 5 acres or so of country land with the wedding alter built by my uncle Tony.
There was a bit of rain on the day but luckily it held out for the outdoor ceremony unfortunately the helicopter that was planned to pick up the couple and myself after the ceremony finished got stuck in Brisbane airport due to the bad weather. We did however have some pretty sweet classic cars to shoot with. It was a long fun but tiring day and I had wet soggy feet most of the day but all in all a fantastic day. Congrats to you both and thank you for having me to photograph your special day!

Check out the slideshow video here or below for photos.




And some photos from the day...

































Comments

Popular Posts