Moon Rose Bellydancers Okinawa



Its been one crazy month indeed with a trip to California for a wedding and back to back location shoots back in Okinawa. There's been zero time for blogging or getting out to shoot just for fun. 

Last month though I had the pleasure of shooting some friends from Moon Roses Bellydance group as they performed to a packed house here in Okinawa. The girls all performed beautifully and I had to share just a few sample shots I got. Note these were all taken from the same spot sitting on the floor with available lighting.  






The Canon 5DmkIII and 50mm f1.2L was my weapon of choice here as the light was super low and flash was obviously out of the question. In the coming couple of months I will be getting out to try a little location set up with a couple of the girls and their awesome veils to see if we cant come up with something really cool. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts