Lily & Jason's destination wedding and Disneyland California PreWedding shoot


Just a month after returning from photographing a destination wedding in beautiful Carmel and Monterey in North California I just returned this time to LA to shoot a wedding party and pre wedd location shoot, at Disneyland! Lily & Jason came all the way to Okinawa from Southern California to have their dream wedding at the Lazor Chapel here in Okinawa.

Lily originally had contacted me through my blog about having me as their photographer for their wedding here on Okinawa and also to join them back in the States to continue shooting at their reception at Disneyland hotel and location shooting in Disneyland itself. Of course I happily obliged!

Had plenty of other fun while in Orange, LA for the week like visit the Oakley head quarters which Ive always wanted to go to, check out Universal studios and party like a rock star, but I'll save that for a following blog post.

Firstly Here's a few from their wedding here in Okinawa at Lazor chapel in Alivila resort.













Next onto the reception at Disneyland resort hotel with a special guest appearance by Mickey & Mini Mouse. It was great fun to meet everyone friends and families that came to visit from around the world for this very special event.







Then the next day back to Disneyland for rides and shooting around the park. 

















Disneyland a fantastic place for location shooting as there`s something cool & picturesque everywhere you look but the obvious problem is all the people. To make matters harder I didn't have any assistants with me holding my lights or checking hair/make up etc... so it was a challenge to set up shots and light them without getting stands in the way or having too many people in the shots etc.. It requires quite a bit of timing and patience to do these kinds of shots in such a busy area where its hard to even walk at times.
We ended up shooting and having fun right through until closing at just after 12am at night. It was a long day but lots of fun as you can probably see.
Made some great friends while I was there and can't wait to get back to see them again soon!
Thank you very much to all of you for making my trip there more memorable than I could have imagined. You know who you are!


If your interested in having a destination wedding or would like me to come to your country to photograph your wedding or location shoot drop me an email here for details.

To keep up with fotoShisa photography on Facebook come by www.facebook.com/fotoshisa and give a thumbs up!








Comments

Popular Posts