The new Spider Holster Hand Strap ready for pre order now!


Spider Holster, the awesome folks that brought you the best way to carry your camera since the strap are now coming out with their new reinvented hand strap to keep a better grip on your camera and to help alleviate the strain on the wrist, a problem that us working pro photographers who are carrying our cameras for several hours each day have to constantly deal with. But even if your just picking up your camera for a few shots you'll notice much improved comfort and ease by using one of these newly designed hand straps from Spider to make the camera body become more of an extension of your arm rather than having to constantly grip on tightly to your expensive and heavy investment. 

I've tried a couple of other hand straps in the past but always ended up tossing them out after a week or so due to their poor build quality. They would usually get in the way more than anything and then if I wanted to add a tripod plate or an attachment to the bottom I would have to remove the whole thing. Not with the new Spider hand strap, its designed to fit perfectly under any tripod mount or Spider mount and still allow for mounting your camera to a tripod when you need to. 

Check it out at https://spiderholster.tilt.com/the-spiderpro-hand-strap to get your pre order today!


I'll have a video review of this great new hand strap going up on my Youtube channel very soon but for now if you'd like to check out any of my other videos about Spider Holster gear you can check out my Youtube videos below. And don't forget to subscribe to my channel! 8)







And remember if you want to order any Spider gear from their website www.spiderholster.com then you can get a sweet 20% discount by using my discount code leong20 at check out!

You can thank me later ;)



Comments

Popular Posts