Back to Hawaii!!

Just a quick little update: Im currently back on Oahu, Hawaii shooting a wedding this time on the beautiful North shore for Jason and Phuong who live on Oahu. Phuong had originally been following my work on my fotoShisa facebook page and asked me to come over for their big day. Of course I was more than happy to oblige.

Yesterday I got a chance to meet up with my good friend Tommy who also likes to shoot in the water getting in some waves and the Sea turtles etc.. so I had a great time while Tommy showed me around to some of his regular spots. Got to see and swim with a bunch of cute "Honu" and get some shots with my Gopro and borrowed Tommy's Canon 5DmkII in an SPL water housing to get this shot below.

Used the Canon 8-15mm f4L fisheye zoom in an SPL housing to 
catch this shot of a turtle coming up for air. 

Gopro selfie with a local Honu

With fellow water shooter and good mate Tommy Tsumoto


In the late afternoon I went off with the couple to do a little sunset pre wedding photos around some of the quieter areas of the North shore. Although we didn't catch much of a sunset we still got some sweet shots with some nice backgrounds. Heres a little sneak peek. 




Stood on top of the car to get high enough for this shot

Thanks to Ana for assisting me with the off camera flash 8)

The big day is today and the weather is perfect so time to charge up all the batteries and get to work. More photos from this Hawaii wedding coming shortly! Aloha!!
















Comments

Popular Posts