Adopted a new puppy!

Not photography related except for the photos which were all shot with the new Sony A7RII I just bought while traveling in Taiwan along with the Canon mount Sigma 35mm f1.4 art series lens used along with the Metabones adapter.

Anyway I'd been contemplating getting a dog for ages and figured I'd go ahead and adopt one as all the cute ones I saw in the pet shop were between 130,000-180,000yen!! Yes thats like $130-$180 bucks. So I took a look at the pets that were up for adoption first at Petbox, a pretty popular local pet shop here in Okinawa but most were not too attractive looking. Then after that to the new big Vet park pet store here in Chatan where they had lots of doggies and cats to give away.

Ended up with this little girl who is 2 months old and has some Rottweiler in her I think.

Needs lots of attention and potty training etc.. but shes super cute. Think she'll be called Lilikoi (Hawaiian for Passionfruit) maybe...

Heres a few first day picks of her.






 For those interested in shooting specs, all photos were shot at f1.4 with the Sigma art 35mm. I absolutely love this lens. I used to use the Canon 50mm f1.2L lens but sold it and got this lens and haven't looked back.



Comments

Popular Posts